Estate Planning Attorney for Northwest Arkansas
Avoid Probate & Provide Financially for Family to Gain Peace of Mind, Relieve Stress, and Bring Certainty to Your Family’s Future
Imagine the Peace of Mind You’ll Gain and How Good You’ll Feel Knowing You’ve Done All You Can to Care For You and Your Family and Protect Them From the Expected and Unexpected Incidents of Life With an Estate Plan
Don’t stress over estate planning. The process is just as easy and painless as possible.
Why Should You Create an Estate Plan?
What Happens Without Estate Planning?
- Decisions will be made without your input!
- You don’t decide who gets what, when, how, and how much…the State does.
- You don’t decide who manages your personal, legal, financial and healthcare choices…the State does.
With an Estate Plan
- Care for yourself – Know who will make decisions for you in a health or personal crisis
- Care for your family – Pick the people you trust the most to take care of your loved ones
- Avoid Probate. Take control so the law doesn’t take control from you. Know who will get what, when, how, and how much.
Imagine, when your estate plan is done:
- How good you’ll feel knowing you’ve just finished a major step in caring for you, your family, and your money – know what will happen instead of what may happen
- The peace of mind and relief you’ll gain and experience
- The relief your family will experience because they get to avoid the financial, legal, and emotional pain/hassles of probate
Just a Few of the Many Benefits of Estate Planning
- Control Where Your Assets Go – and who is responsible for making sure that they go where you want and how you want.
- Control Important Healthcare Decisions – your plan includes your wishes should you be incapacitated for any reason
- Control Personal, Legal, and Financial Decisions – and who you want to handle your finances and legal matters if you should be incapacitated for any reason
Estate Planning Can Be Frustrating
Estate planning can be very intimidating. Not only do you have to think about what happens when you die, but you must make possibly life and family altering decisions.
Create a comprehensive estate plan with little to no stress or hassles.
Stress Free Step-by-Step System
I found Gary’s winning combination of knowledge AND compassion to be priceless! I highly recommend him for your family’s estate planning needs.
Mr. DeWitt and his wife were very professional and handled my legal needs in a timely fashion with attention to detail. I couldn’t ask for better service. I highly recommend this law firm.
Gary and Winnie were amazing to work with. Eased a very rough and trying time with will and probate. They were on top of everything and were always very quick to answer my questions. If you have will problems or probate I highly recommend them.
Helping You Estate Plan One Step at a Time
Hi. I’m Gary, the owner of DeWitt Law.
DeWitt Law Firm offers professional, knowledgeable solutions for families to protect people, property, and privacy against unpredictable dangers and events. Unlike other law firms, we guide you through the process with our unique, easy to follow, step-by-step systems. For most of our work, we’ll give you the price up front. We do this for your peace of mind.
With You Every Step of the Way
DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC
986 Elmwood Street, Suite D
Springdale, AR 72762