Enjoy Peace of Mind With a Plan
Avoid Probate, Taxes, and Hassles
Protect Your Family, Money, & Home
One unexpected event can devastate you and your family leaving them with many unanswered questions and problems.
Feel good and gain peace of mind knowing you’ve done all you can for you and your family when you plan for quality of life. Save your already stressed family from added stress of Probate and Court during hard times.
When someone passes without a will, trust, or other planning the State and a Judge decides who gets what, when, how, and how much. This often doesn’t match your wishes.
Estate planning helps during unexpected hard times. A plan can make all the difference between a tangled mess and a smooth transition for you and your family.
Estate planning is one of the most important things you can do to prepare for and protect your future to feel good and have the peace of mind you deserve.
or Call (479)717-6300
Peace of Mind
Why Estate Planning?
What Happens Without Estate Planning?
- Probate is the default. Without your plan, your estate will have to go through Probate and all the hassles that brings.
- Decisions made without your input! If you can’t make your own decisions, a Judge gets the final say.
- You don’t decide who gets what, when, how, and how much…the State does.
- You don’t decide who manages your personal, legal, financial and healthcare choices…the State does.
- You lose control
With a Plan
- Avoid Probate. Take control so the law doesn’t take control from you. Know who will get what, when, how, and how much
- Care for yourself – Know who will make decisions for you in a health or personal crisis
- Care for your family – Pick the people you trust the most to take care of your loved ones
- Experience peace of mind and relief you deserve
- Feel good knowing you’ve just finished a major step in protecting you, your family, and your money
Estate Planning Can Be Frustrating
Estate planning can be very intimidating. Not only do you have to think about what happens when you die, but you must make possibly life and family altering decisions.
Create a comprehensive estate plan with little to no stress or hassles.
Stress Free Step-by-Step System
I found Gary’s winning combination of knowledge AND compassion to be priceless! I highly recommend him for your family’s estate planning needs.
Mr. DeWitt and his wife were very professional and handled my legal needs in a timely fashion with attention to detail. I couldn’t ask for better service. I highly recommend this law firm.
Gary and Winnie were amazing to work with. Eased a very rough and trying time with will and probate. They were on top of everything and were always very quick to answer my questions. If you have will problems or probate I highly recommend them.
Estate Planning One Step at a Time
Hi. I’m Gary, the owner of DeWitt Law.
DeWitt Law Firm offers professional, knowledgeable solutions for families to protect people, property, and privacy against unpredictable dangers and events. Unlike other law firms, we guide you through the process with our unique, easy to follow, step-by-step systems. For most of our work, we’ll give you the price up front. We do this for your peace of mind.
With You Every Step of the Way
DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC
986 Elmwood Street, Suite D
Springdale, AR 72762