Powers of Attorney
Enjoy Life Without Worry
Protect What Matters Most
Make Sure Your Wishes are Honored
Get the Right Plan for You
You Can’t Afford to be Without Powers of Attorney
- Without a durable power of attorney, you may find a Judge in charge of your life.
- Worse, Adult Protective Services may take over your life, put you in custody, and seize your assets.
- Your family pays the price in aggravation, expenses, time, and frustrations of probate and more.
- You can lose your privacy
Save Your Family From the Ordeal of Guardianship
Your comprehensive plan saves your family from the headaches, expenses, and anguish of going to court to get permission to mange your affairs and decisions
Protect Your Money & Assets With Your Powers of Attorney
Your plan protects your money & assets. Know somebody you know and trust will be in charge if you can’t be. Don’t give it all to a nursing home.
Rest Easy & Stop Worrying When Your Powers of Attorney are Done
Your plan will give you peace of mind and confidence that you’ve done all you can to protect you, your family, and your money the best way possible.
We Get it…Estate Planning Seems Hard and Intimidating so We’re Here to Help
Estate planning can be intimidating and seem difficult. Not only are you forced to think about what happens when you die, but you also have to make potentially family and life altering decisions.
We’ve helped thousands of people just like you create an effective estate plan with little to no stress.
Northwest Arkansas Estate Planning – Your Guide to Success
I know first hand how hard it is to lose somebody and the headaches that follow.
My father passed away of a sudden heart attack in 2010. Because of this, mom and I had to take the family ranch through probate – for the third time since 1975. This was an extremely long and stressful process and it is the last thing that anyone wants to go through while they are mourning.
I decided then and there a better way must exist. And it does. That better way is an effective estate plan.
Who Needs Powers of Attorney?
Everybody over 18 years old needs powers of attorney. Without powers of attorney you risk a Judge or worse, Adult Protective Services, taking over your life. When a Judge takes away your rights it is called “guardianship.” Powers of attorney stop this.
Durable Power of Attorney for Finances and More
This names the people you want to manage your affairs when you aren’t able to (or don’t want to). You get to make the choice of who manages your affairs instead of a Judge. You get to limit their power to what you want.
Without a durable power of attorney you family may not be able to get to funds to care for you or make ends meet.
Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
A healthcare power of attorney names the people you want to make your healthcare decisions when you can’t. If you don’t, then family will need to go to court to let a Judge name the person who will be in charge.
Get The Dangers of Not Having a Will or Only a Will…FREE
- What more than a Will do I need to protect me, my family, and my money?
- What happens if I don’t have a plan and something unexpected happens tomorrow?
- What happens if I only have a Will?
- How do I shield my family from the ordeal of Probate with its exorbitant legal fees, Government intrusion, and publicity?
- How do I avoid tragic lifetime legal problems for myself and my family caused by lack of planning?
- What do I need to stop the Government from intruding into my private family affairs and protect my privacy?
- Should I have a Will or a Trust (or both)?
- Is a Will enough to protect me, my family, and my money?
- What causes Probate and why Probate?
- …AND MANY MORE