Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law, & Elder Law
Protect, Preserve, Pass; Keep Control to Enjoy Peace of Mind and Avoid Unnecessary Burdens in Life
Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney. Save your family from the splitting headaches, expenses, and frustrations that come with probate and more. Rest easy knowing all the choices are made so your loved ones don’t have to guess and agonize about your wishes and choices.
Let us help you navigate through the confusing legal side of probate to make sure their final wishes are carried out as fast and painlessly as possible. Probate is the process of presenting the Will to the Court to authenticate it, and appoint an Executor.
Protect your family with special needs the best you can by planning ahead for them. Give them the benefits of an inheritance. They don’t have to lose their benefits. They deserve it to benefit from an inheritance as well.
Protect my home and savings from nursing home costs. Medicaid benefits become important for doctors fees and costs not covered by Medicare. We can submit the Medicaid application and keep your assets protected.
You Can’t Afford to Hire the Wrong Attorney
- One mistake in your plan can invalidate the whole thing leading your family down the path to the headaches, expenses, and frustrations of probate.
- Many attorneys say they do estate planning, but it is a sideline. We concentrate on estate planning and probate which means you can rest easy knowing your attorney knows the ins and outs of planning.
- Acting as your own attorney is dangerous. You don’t know what you are getting and not getting with an online service or package you buy at the office store.
Get The Dangers of Not Having a Will or Only a Will for FREE
- Why a Will doesn’t prevent probate
- Why a Will doesn’t protect you, your money, or family during your lifetime
- Avoid Probate and Other Costly Government Interference in Your Private Family and Financial Affairs
- Avoid exorbitant legal fees and and wasting time in court
- Everyone has an Estate Plan (you just might not think you do)!
- The Parts of an Effective Plan – Wills, Trust, Powers of Attorney
- How to Save Your Money and Family from being preyed on by Financial Predators (protect your privacy)
- …AND MUCH MORE
Helping You One Step at a Time
Hi. I’m Gary, the owner of DeWitt Law.
DeWitt Law Firm offers professional, knowledgeable legal solutions for families to protect people, property, and privacy against unpredictable dangers and events.
Unlike other law firms, we guide you through the process with our unique, easy to follow, step-by-step systems. For most of our work, we’ll give you the price up front. We do this for your peace of mind.
Stress Free Step-by-Step System
With You Every Step of the Way
DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC
986 Elmwood Street, Suite D
Springdale, AR 72762
Estate Planning Lawyer and Probate Lawyer in Springdale, Arkansas Serving all of Northwest Arkansas including Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista.