Special Needs Planning
Help the special people in your life maintain and get the benefits they deserve by planning ahead.
People with special needs need extra special planning, care, and consideration.
Take care of them like they deserve!
Dedicated Team For You
Treat You Like Family
They Can’t Afford the Wrong Plan
- If you don’t plan correctly, they can lose their benefits
- They don’t have to do without the benefits of an inheritance (and preserve their rights to other benefits)
- The wrong plan puts their future in danger by leaving them a lump sum of money.
- One mistake in your plan can lead to their benefits being reduce or cancelled. You need to use somebody that has education and experience.
Protect Their Benefits
Your plan can provide for extras their benefits don’t pay for.
Rest Easy & Stop Worrying
Your plan will give you peace of mind and confidence that you’ve done all you can to protect, preserve, and provide.
We Get it…You Worry About Your Family
We’ve helped many people just like you plan for their future
I found Gary’s winning combination of knowledge AND compassion to be priceless! I highly recommend him for your family’s estate planning needs.
Mr. DeWitt and his wife were very professional and handled my legal needs in a timely fashion with attention to detail. I couldn’t ask for better service. I highly recommend this law firm.
Gary and Winnie were amazing to work with. Eased a very rough and trying time with will and probate. They were on top of everything and were always very quick to answer my questions. If you have will problems or probate I highly recommend them.
Gary and team have been great to work with. Probate and estate planning can be a tough process but Gary has the knowledge and communication skills required to make this process as easy as possible for your family. If you’re searching for a probate or estate attorney, look no further!
Stress Free Step-by-Step System
Helping You One Step at a Time
DeWitt Law Firm offers professional, knowledgeable legal solutions for families to protect your family with special needs.
You’ll be surprised at how easy this can be. We guide you through the process with our unique, easy to follow, one step at a time systems. We do the hard part.
For most of our work, we’ll give you the price up front for your peace of mind. From time to time we do hourly work, but that is the exception, not the norm.
Why Should You Plan for Special Needs?
What Happens if You Don’t Plan?
- Your loved one with special needs may lose out on their inheritance or may lose their benefits
- Your family may be burdened with caring for your special needs child
When You Plan
- Leave money for them without jeopardizing their benefits
- Make sure funds are well managed and there is enough to meet their needs
- Avoid giving it all to Medicaid
Special Needs Planning Lawyer for Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville and All of Northwest Arkansas
With You Every Step of the Way
DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC
986 Elmwood Street, Suite D
Springdale, AR 72762